Since i already made up my mind about this console. I have been hoping that their would be some kind of clear cut explanation about this. U still can tell that gamer are overall an open minded community and the choice i made is mine and mine to make.
I have gaming dvds/cds that i love dearly. They are pristine with no scratches because i have treasured them so much, getting a new console for me, would not be a problem. The problem that i have with is with this new always on connectivity to play my games.
It as no consumer/ user benefit for this console to be an always on console. Microsoft. What are you doing?. PS4 as the play station network that have been established now and even they are now appealing to me because i use to say Xbox is better. I feel betrayed. That is the reason i didn’t get the Kinect. You may say i have metal issue. I am just expressing my speech and my opinion. Who feels the same. let me know below.
- Xbox 720 Reveal Event Set For May (flawedgaming.com)
- Xbox 720 to be announced May 21 – The rumors are heating up regarding the new Xbox 720 particularly the need for constant internet access (30plusgamer.com)
- Microsoft employee resigns after controversial Xbox 720 tweets (examiner.com)
- Xbox 720 AMD heart tipped as backward-compatibility cut (slashgear.com)
- Xbox 720 Vs PS4 with similar x86 AMD chips (product-reviews.net)
- PS4 and Xbox 720 News: Bioware Co-Founder Isn’t Thrilled About Next -Gen Consoles (latinospost.com)
- Xbox 720 announcement reportedly set for May 21 (slashgear.com)
- Xbox 720 Always online or just a rumour (imagamegeek.co.uk)
- Microsoft Xbox 720 may in trouble! Sony PS4 likely to come with DayZ (thenewstribe.com)
- Man slams Xbox 720 always-online policy, destroys 360 with axe (vg247.com)