This feeds of the tag Gaming is hosted for the reading pleasure of the community of gamer. Our blog and forum have been growing to be game and technology related. we are building more and more content as we grow. Look to the future to see more post about the games that you are interested in. Our forum is hosted at http://can-i.org and click on the forum or the community tabs. register and start posting your interest to others that can debate you or otherwise share the same interest. Whatever that thing is that you seek. Find it at can-i.org.
Typically you can find gaming information, sometimes, gaming videos about popular and the latest games. But sometimes you can find free download of a game.
The games usually range from adventure RPG and some mmo as well. But, that is not all. this time i am sharing a special one i found on amazon. This game is a computer game. A mouse clicking adventure for under water. Interesting enough for some good clean fun for you and friends to play.
this is a starter version, that you will get for free, it as a part two of the Big Kahuna Reef also, but that one cost $6.99. If you buy games on amazon, You may already know about this fun game and the other free games that is offered with this one. Raptr, Painkiller: Resurrection free demo, Second life– PC[Game connect] and loads of other demos and free games.
The game can be downloaded.with an amazon account. Be sure that when you go through the steps, it say order total :$0.00 when you review your purchase. If it say $0.00. Then you are good to go. This is a full first version of the game and i am not sure how long this will be available. Get it quick if your interested.
- Respawnables: An Addictive RPG Game (imaczone.wordpress.com)
- Weekend PC Deals: 6 Games For A Buck Or A Free Game (ggtriple.wordpress.com)
- Best Free PC Games (digitaltrends.com)
- Back to Basics: What is an RPG? (thepathfinderchronicles.com)
Since i already made up my mind about this console. I have been hoping that their would be some kind of clear cut explanation about this. U still can tell that gamer are overall an open minded community and the choice i made is mine and mine to make.
I have gaming dvds/cds that i love dearly. They are pristine with no scratches because i have treasured them so much, getting a new console for me, would not be a problem. The problem that i have with is with this new always on connectivity to play my games.
It as no consumer/ user benefit for this console to be an always on console. Microsoft. What are you doing?. PS4 as the play station network that have been established now and even they are now appealing to me because i use to say Xbox is better. I feel betrayed. That is the reason i didn’t get the Kinect. You may say i have metal issue. I am just expressing my speech and my opinion. Who feels the same. let me know below.
- Xbox 720 Reveal Event Set For May (flawedgaming.com)
- Xbox 720 to be announced May 21 – The rumors are heating up regarding the new Xbox 720 particularly the need for constant internet access (30plusgamer.com)
- Microsoft employee resigns after controversial Xbox 720 tweets (examiner.com)
- Xbox 720 AMD heart tipped as backward-compatibility cut (slashgear.com)
- Xbox 720 Vs PS4 with similar x86 AMD chips (product-reviews.net)
- PS4 and Xbox 720 News: Bioware Co-Founder Isn’t Thrilled About Next -Gen Consoles (latinospost.com)
- Xbox 720 announcement reportedly set for May 21 (slashgear.com)
- Xbox 720 Always online or just a rumour (imagamegeek.co.uk)
- Microsoft Xbox 720 may in trouble! Sony PS4 likely to come with DayZ (thenewstribe.com)
- Man slams Xbox 720 always-online policy, destroys 360 with axe (vg247.com)
The gaming universe is in a up roar, about the revelation that seemed inevitable since the Lucas arts franchise was purchase; Not too long ago by the Disney empire.
For this Gaming studio known for the games such as, the Monkey island series, The Indiana Jones based games, The game studio released many games in the Nineteen Nineties and seemed to have an amazing fan base.
Now that the studio is owned by Disney, They are slowly getting stripped down and causing the gamer world to react. Most of the game news entities already predicted that this was going to be the result since day one of the Disney ownership.
The most talked about is the Star Wars franchise that concerns everyone, since most people who new about the new game that was in development is now seeming to be scrapped and is no longer in development. The 1313 version on the star wars game was widely expected and some people wanted to be able to play that game. Now that expectation is shattered by this new development coming out from the Disney company closing of the Lucas arts studio.
Many developers are and employees of the studio may now be unemployed and looking for work. Now as a result of this move by Disney. Understandable because Disney is a business they will make business rescission that will affect many.
This could be also a good thing for the Lucas franchise now that license for developers are going to be available. A developer can still make the games that they want with the character from the Lucas franchise.
- VIDEO: Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Lays Off Staff (blockjams.com)
- Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 and Other Projects (ugrgaming.com)
- Disney Planning More Layoffs in 2013: Studio and Consumer Products Divisions (z6mag.com)
- Disney shutters LucasArts (massively.joystiq.com)
- Disney Shuts Down LucasArts (allthingsd.com)
- Disney Kills LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 & Other Games (legitreviews.com)
- Disney shuts down LucasArts (destructoid.com)
#Hit man Absolution [series by RadBrad playlist]
I used to do game plays that quickly got frustrating when i run into road blocks. I have found it helpful to visit YouTube for some play through/walkthroughs to help me get past the rough spots.
I have found many game plays that are worse than mine and don’t help me at all, until i found this gaming channel that plays the games that i play and plays them in a way that i can understand it to be helpful. Radbrad plays a very competent play strategy that are helpful to me. This impression drove me to want to share my find on here, for all that want to enjoy watching good game play. If you want to view more videos from from Brad. His channel link is Youtube.com/theradbrad.
Credits to RadBrad on YouTube for producing this first impression play through. It turns out that this eventual became a series in the making. so far brad have posted 5 play through of the game so far.
This is a visceral game and is a co-op game typically for playing with a friend. However can be played as a single player with a standard A.I.partner which allows you to still play as a co-op but with a computer generated player as your team mate.
Here is a intro. video of the opening section of the game.